Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday Nick!!


Today Nick finally reaches the age where he can, with some credibility, utter the phrase I hear from him every day on the farm, “I am way too old for this.” And even though he is, there would be no Green Fence Farm without him – he is its vision and the backbone, and it is his hard work and commitment to selling only the best quality products that is making this collection of broken down equipment and difficult to manage, allegedly domesticated animals into a model sustainable farm. He also doesn’t suck as a husband, dad, and friend. And though we love him for his poultry and produce, we mostly love him (or I do) for his loyalty, bombastic embrace of life, booming voice, and huge heart. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, you wonderful soul!

    From the Blanchon/Ducich household

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a good post, I really liked and I hope you can add even more about it, specially if you were mentioning the model sustainable farm, this is one of my favorites topics. 23jj

    ReplyDelete